Graham Technologies has an opening for a Account Manager for CMS-HHS in Largo, Maryland. We are looking for a candidate to to serve as the account representative for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Health and Human Services (HHS
- This individual will be client market facing and must have extensive experience in capturing Federal opportunities and supporting proposal efforts.
- The individual will lead business development in the CMS and HHS markets and lead the firm’s role on the SPARC vehicle.
- The candidate hired will be expected to have regular client site contact for CMS and HHS clients as well as interaction in our team’s office location in Largo MD.
- Own and manage the CMS/HHS pipeline of opportunities, tracking, status updates.
- Formulate market plan, market scan reports. Own authorship and updates for all related marketing materials.
- Lead smaller proposals especially quick turn-around task order responses.
- Lead and prepare responses to market surveys and requests for information (RFIs).
- Provide a detailed weekly activity report.
- Brief senior management on new opportunities, pursuits, bid/no-bid, and capture updates.
- Draft and update capture plans and call plans.
- This individual will be expected to work multiple issues simultaneously, often requiring additional hours.
- This individual will also be expected to embrace and promote the cultural norms of this organization, and work as an integrated, effective and collaborative member and/or leader of assigned teams.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
- Proven knowledge of CMS and/or HHS markets.
- Experience in building and managing a multi-year services marketing pipeline.
- Extensive experience in Federal business development.
- Ability to lead and drive a market plan for client services across Federal markets.
- Experience fostering and maintaining relationships with organizations, internally and externally.
- Support for the full lifecycle of procurement from lead to capture through proposal.
- Experience in teaming for captures and managing subcontractors on bid/proposals.
- Experience leading small and medium IT proposals and responses to short turn-around task orders.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal acquisition process.
- Customer centric focus with proven successful client interface and management.
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and business development metrics for pwin, win rate, etc.
- Experience with CMS and HHS both.
- Extensive experience in Federal business development in IT services.
- Leading prime IT proposal efforts.
- Experience in IT program execution and program management useful.
- Background in IT services which will provide a better understanding of the firm’s service offerings for clients and client requirements.
- Support the design and articulation of proposed technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, major in IT or Computer Science desired, Master’s degree desired.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.