Graham Technologies is hiring a System Architect for Enterprise Management in Arlington, VA. We are looking for a candidate to provide technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
What we're looking for
- Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Directs and controls activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met.
- Interactions involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management.
- Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
- May supervise others.
- Provides systems engineering support on large-scale systems, major system elements, and/or interfacing systems. Develops strategic and implementation plans for larger-scale information systems.
- Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to troubleshoot and plan strategic system integration and migration.
- Develops system architecture and designs including software, hardware, communications and interface requirements. Leads systems definition, trade-off and design activities.
- Prepares, reviews, evaluates, and analyzes system designs.
- Prepares, reviews, and evaluates system documentation, specifications, test plans and procedures.
- Conducts analysis, to define, analyze and allocate system requirements.
- Supports system tests and analyzes testing results.
- Conducts analysis of system requirements and components and performs system audits to ensure all intended system functionality, operations and performance requirements are achieved.
- Manages and maintains systems and applications.
To land this position you must have an Active TS and some working knowledge of the below skills
What you can expect from us
- IT Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of experience or IT Masters degree with 8+ years of experience or 15+ years of experience.
- Standard Certification in primary funtional area of expertise
- In-depth experience with installation, troubleshooting, analysis, design, repair, preventive maintenance, engineering, administration, and building and understanding of Linux/Unix servers, Oracle database, Apache, Perl/Shell Scripting, VMware, NetApp hardware and software, and IBM Tivoli Applications/Enterprise Management Applications.
- Experience in deployment to alternate site for exercises and real world events.
- Experience in installation, troubleshooting, repair, and preventive maintenance
- Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.