Graham Technologies has an opening for an Public Health Financial Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
What we're looking for
- Populate and maintain databases to provide fact-based information for processing and tracking contracts and inter-agency agreements
- Gather and analyze key procurement data using data collection techniques (e.g., downloading of transactional data to spreadsheet format) and create metrics to report results to Acquisitions Lead to be used in internal and external reports on global health spending and strategy development.
- Contribute to maintaining, improving or creating new data management tools. Identify and propose new acquisition data management tools to address needs.
- Provide professional support and business aid to customer’s in pre-award and post-award functions (excluding negotiation) to support preparation of complete procurement packages and process procurement requests to maintain and closeout requirements.
- Provide business recommendations and aid to technical personnel involved in development of the statement of work or data requirements. Reviews requisition package for adequacy and compliance with administrative and procedural requirements and provides recommendations to acquisitions lead. Recommendations are based on analysis of alternatives or resolution of incomplete or conflicting technical data. The task requires making recommendations concerning such issues as the interpretation of a considerable amount of technical data and procurement data.
- Perform the following planning tasks: analyze requirements and confirm procurement mechanism viability based upon performance work statement requirements, scope of work for the mechanism, funding amount, period of performance, acquisition deadlines and provides recommendations to the acquisitions lead.
- Provide business recommendations and aid to technical and subject matter personnel on deadlines, administrative processes and procedures in the development of contract and inter-agency agreement funding documents. Review and provide recommendation of adequacy of requisition package for compliance with administrative, regulatory, and procedural requirements prior to entering into procurement systems.
- Updates, maintains, and recommends content to the Shared Drive and SharePoint sites.
- Manages the customer Microsoft Outlook mailbox (acquisitions i.e. contracts, inter-agency agreements): triage of electronic requests for support received from domestic and international programs
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three (3) years of public health work experience providing technical assistance, planning, budget, accounting in federal grants management, and/or federal procurement.
- Recent experience in CDC office of Acquisition Services (OAS)
- ICE PR entry support (contracting system)
- Inter-agency Agreement (IAA) document review for completeness prior to assignment
- Create DGHPMORe tickets for acquisition inquiries received in DGHPExtramural Microsoft Outlook mailbox
- Pay invoices for contracts assigned to OBOB CORs
- A&A entry support (budgeting system)
- UDO research assistance (budget reconciliation processing system)
- Acquisition research and documentation assistance (using ICE, SharePoint-based databases, etc.)
- DGHPMORe ticket assignment (workload tracking system)
- Acquisition Plan review (procurement document for contracts)
- Performance Work Statement/Statement of Work review
- Schedule and document OBOB monthly meetings with branch/office acquisitions POCs
- Completion of work assignments in support of OBOB CORs and the Division received through DGHPMORe
- Develop skill in providing acquisition process advice and consultation Division-wide, as assigned
- Demonstrated working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook to produce draft and final work products for use by middle and upper management.
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.