Graham Technologies is hiring a Master Scheduler/Risk Management Specialist at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Assist in the preparation and revision of a project management strategy including timelines, milestones, and strategic planning techniques for both near and long-term support for acquisition management.
- Utilize the total systems approach in making decisions, which shall consider; supportability, life cycle costs, performance, and schedule.
- Prepare and revise acquisition documents in accordance with customers guidelines and requirements.
- Prepare and assist in the development of comprehensive plans, programs, special reports (including acquisition documentation), briefing support studies, analysis, and plans
- Review and assess the impact in terms of cost, schedule and/or performance of revised or new policy guidance and regulations
- Provide support to the project office in managing effective and efficient cost, schedule, and performance risk management for the lifecycle of each product.
- Provides guidance for the preparation and implementation of the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
- Provide risk management expertise for the program and coordinate the identification, evaluation and prioritization, identification of mitigation strategies, and prioritization of risk reduction measures
- Provide input for Project/Product Monthly Status Review (MSR) meetings and briefings
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an Active Secret Clearance and some working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a technical, scientific, or business-related field. Master’s Degree desired.
- 5+ years of experience in relevant aspects of integrated master scheduling and risk management
- Must have expert level MS Project 2010 skills or later
- Must have Project Web Access
- The individual shall have experience in risk management and lifecycle activities (acquisition, costing, programmatic, quality assurance, test and evaluation, and independent validation and verification
- Knowledge of the Joint Capabilities Integration Development System and ability to prepare a schedule for Defense Acquisition System milestones
- PMI-RMP or PMI-SP certification desired
- Effective communication (written & verbal)
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long-term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.