Graham Technologies is hiring a SharePoint Developer/ Administrator to work on the customer site in Atlanta. GA We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to effectively and efficiently develop SharePoint solutions
What we're looking for
- Provide expertise and support for developing and maintaining internal and external SharePoint resources for our customer and its partners
- Expertly automate business processes using SharePoint-based solutions.
- Leverage SharePoint permissions and integrate sign-on technologies such as CDCJOIN and CDC SAMS to ensure access and data security.
- Utilize SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to develop custom reports and use Microsoft Office/VBA expertise to develop and maintain advanced macros to simplify reporting.
- Expected to assess emerging technologies and tools related to SharePoint as well as any technologies and tools adopted by CDC.
- Advanced troubleshooting of SharePoint issues.
- Generate scheduled and ad hoc SharePoint metrics reports.
- Manage and escalate SharePoint incidents, problems, and change requests as appropriate.
- Provide training to customer staff and partners on using SharePoint solutions.
To land this job you will have to have the below skills:
- Bachelor's Degree with 4 years of experience. Working experience can be used in lieu of degree: HS diploma with 8 years of experience or Associates Degree with 6 years of experience. Degree can be used in lieu of experience: Master's Degree with 2 years of experience or PhD with 0 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of SharePoint architecture shall be required to perform
- Strong expertise SharePoint platforms, Nintex Workflow, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer
- Experience developing web applications to meet 508 accessibility standards.
- Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirement
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
© 2015 Graham Technologies All Rights Reserved