Graham Technologies is hiring a Cyber Security SME to work from our Corporate Office in Upper Marlboro, MD.
What we're looking for
- This position involves performing security vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services as well as installing, configuring, and maintaining COTS security tools in secure cloud environments.
- Engagements will involve a mixture of environments, including network, system and applications that are web-based, server-based and virtual.
- Performs network and application penetration testing using both automated and manual techniques
- Designs/performs audits of computer systems to ensure they are operating securely and that data is protected from both internal and external attack
- Conducts formal vulnerability assessments and penetration tests of networks, systems, web-based applications, and other types of information systems on a regular basis
- Performs physical security assessments of networks and computer systems
- Conducts regular security audits from both a logical and a technical/hands-on standpoint
- Executes tests independently or works as part of testing team, taking direction from team lead(s) and executes directives in a thorough and timely fashion
- Performs testing using defined methodologies and a combination of automated and manual tools
- Demonstrates critical thinking and creative analysis techniques in distilling test results, eliminating false positives and providing actionable recommendations for mitigation
- Evaluates/defines solutions for securing wired/wireless networks, databases and applications
- Performs analysis of client security organizations, policies and procedures
- Creates and delivers reports that effectively capture, explain and communicate the results of assessments and tests to varying technical and business audiences
- Conducts ad-hoc brown bag forums or assist in the creation of and/or presenting of related materials
To land this job you will have to have the below skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+years of experience applying subject matter knowledge, directly related to Compromise Assessments, to perform high-level analysis, collection, assessment, documentation,deployment, and implementation of tools.
- CISSP, CEH, ECSA, LPT, OSCP, GPEN, or equivalent security certification(s)
- Proficiency with Windows, OSX, Unix, and Linux platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills especially when translating technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand conversational English
- Experience with IOC tools and the deployment of devices/software used to conduct compromise assessments.
- Active DOD Clearance desired
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.