Senior Systems/Network Security Engineer
Graham Technologies is hiring a Senior Systems/Network Security Engineer in San Antonio, TX. We are looking for a candidate to provide support for the planning, analysis, design, testing, and troubleshooting of networks or operational systems.
· Provides comprehensive Tier 3 technical support and/or leadership for elements such as: complex processes, applications, systems, software, networks, satellites, facilities, telecommunications, or machinery.
· Performs and/or leads project planning, scope, control, management, tracking, or review activities. Support includes, but is not limited to, elements such as: research, studies, requirements/specifications definition, analysis, assessments, planning, acquisition, design, development, integration, overseeing, testing, installation, performance tuning, operation, deployment, or maintenance.
· Interfaces with users at all levels during the support process.
· Performs and/or leads technical document development/preparation.
· Maintains awareness of applicable current technology, methodology, and products.
· Uses applicable methodologies, modeling/estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases at advanced levels to perform assigned tasks.
· Ensures compliance with, and/or may develop, the standards and organization requirements relative to AF cyber security.
· Supports accreditation activities.
· Supports CCB activities. May supervise or manage tasks/projects.
What We're Looking For:
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI Clearance and the following skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Physics, or other engineering related discipline.
· Eight years of experience related to a specific, engineering or computer science, discipline such as: communications engineering, electrical engineering, or electronics engineer in support of telecommunication systems or networks.
· Extensive operational experience with Government or industry processes, procedures, standards, methodologies, and tools.
What You Can Expect from Us:
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies’ benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, ten holidays per year, short and long-term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work-to-life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies:
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.