Graham Technologies is hiring a Systems Analyst/Developer in San Antonio, TX. We are looking for a candidate to formulate/define system scope and objectives.
· Works under general direction.
· Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations
· Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
· Develops and maintains web-site components if applicable.
· Participates in related areas, such as design, implementation, integration, management, and maintenance of complex databases, with respect to the operating system, access methods, access time, device allocation, validation checks, organization, protection and security, documentation, guidelines, and statistical methods; evaluation of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products; and analysis of network hardware/software issues.
· Provides guidance to other developers.
· Ensures compliance with standards and may assist with accreditation activities.
What We're Looking For:
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI Clearance and the following skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
· Four years of technical experience in applications software development, three of which are in systems analysis, and one year of which is acting as technical lead for a team of developers.
· Has a good understanding of the business or function for which the application is designed.
· Six years of experience in the development of Internet/intranet applications such as home pages, interfaces with databases, and security.
· Proficient with HyperText Markup Language (HTML), JAVA, or other Internet/intranet application engines as required.
· Six years of technical experience in administration, analysis, and programming of computerized databases.
· Competent to work at a high level for all phases of system/database development and management.
What You Can Expect from Us:
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies’ benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, ten holidays per year, short and long-term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work-to-life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies:
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.