Associate Systems Analyst/Developer
Graham Technologies is hiring an Associate Systems Analyst/Developer in San Antonio, TX. We are looking for a candidate to formulate/define system scope and objectives.
· Works with Senior Systems Developer devising or modifying procedures to solve moderately complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations.
· Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
· Codes, tests, debugs, and documents computer programs.
· Participates in related areas, such as web-site development and maintenance, database design, implementation, integration, management, and maintenance, and evaluation of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products.
What We're Looking For:
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI Clearance and the following skills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field with no experience preferred. Four years of related experience in applications software development, one of which is in systems analysis can be considered in lieu of degree.
· Competent to work at a high technical level for most phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
· Two years of experience in the development of Internet/intranet applications such as home pages, interfaces with databases, and security.
· Proficient with HyperText Markup Language (HTML), JAVA, or other Internet/intranet application engines as required.
· Two years of technical experience in administration, analysis, and programming of computerized databases. Competent to work in most phases of database management.
What You Can Expect from Us:
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies’ benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, ten holidays per year, short and long-term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work-to-life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies:
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.