Senior Security Analyst
Graham Technologies is hiring a Senior Security Analyst in San Antonio, TX. We are looking for a candidate to evaluate the security posture of computers and networks.
· Responds to network and system intrusive activity.
· Analyzes network traffic and system logs to determine corrective action.
· Implements countermeasures and operates security tools.
· Performs remote maintenance of security agents, sensors, tools, and systems.
· Monitors and responds to complex technical hardware and software problems utilizing a variety of tools and techniques.
· Provides some Tier 3 technical support.
· Acts as the interface with vendor support service groups.
What We're Looking For:
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI Clearance and the following skills:
· Associate Degree in Engineering/Computer Science or related field.
· Four years of experience in performing computer and network operations.
· Experience in configuring and troubleshooting software applications to operate on specific hardware.
· Experience in performing highly technical tasks and analysis.
What You Can Expect from Us:
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies’ benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, ten holidays per year, short and long-term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work-to-life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies:
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.