Graham Technologies has an opening for a Cyber Threat Analyst in St. Louis, MO. We are looking for a candidate that can prepare in-depth analysis of the tactics, techniques, procedures, and malware and assess threats to USTRANSCOM and the Joint Deployment Distribution Enterprise.
What we're looking for
- Coordinates assessments with appropriate national, regional and service agencies.
- Researches, assesses and analyzes raw and finished intelligence products used to conduct intelligence analysis in the cyber domain. This includes maintaining proficiency on established transportation intelligence methodologies and applying analysis in accordance with those methodologies.
- Uses established intelligence systems to conduct analysis.
- Provides completed analysis to USIRANSCOM planners, USTRANSCOM component commands, and other DOD customers in the established format.
- Disseminates data and analysis related to transportation using established intelligence systems and databases.
- Applies understanding of the intelligence cycle and related DOD publications governing intelligence support to military operations.
- Identifies, coordinates, and revises USTRANSCOM intelligence collection requirements to support command's CCIRs and PIRs. Establishes Essential Elements of Information (EEIs) based on the PIRs for collection requirements.
- Monitors intelligence reporting to ensure USTRANSCOM requirements are satisfied.
- Evaluates reporting and provides feedback using established systems.
- Identifies intelligence gaps in reporting and submits standing and ad hoc collection requirements to fill the gaps.
- Create a minimum of one intelligence assessment weekly, in one of the following formats; briefing slide, J2 note, desk note, analytical paper, risk assessment matrix.
To land this position you must have an active TS/SCI Clearance with working knowledge of the below skills:
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor or master's degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 4-8 years intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Work independently with moderate Government oversight.
- Provides comprehensive and completed products that may require multiple minor revisions and/or editing.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.