Graham Technologies is looking for an Acquisition Manager to assist and coordinate in the development of acquisition requirements for AFRC DMO and simulators.
· Draft/help execute Request for Information (RFI) documents.
· Conduct market research.
· Prepare Performance Work Statements (PWS), Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASPs), and Acquisition Plans.
· Attend meetings to conduct acquisition requirement package reviews and develop plan of actions to complete required actions to aid in publishing Request for Proposals (RFPs).
· Conduct Market Research; develop Acquisition Plans; draft Sources Sought solicitations; and assist with any other required documentation.
· Make recommendations and assist in updating current contract PWS’s and QASPs to meet mission requirements.
· Extract and assemble data from Government files, records, and other documents to analyze and evaluate contractual shortfalls.
· Make recommendations for changes to existing and future contracts to meet Government intended requirements and modifications.
· Support/attend simulation and DMO-related meetings and interface with other Air Force and Department of Defense agencies and organizations; details provided by the HQ AFRC/A3R COR and Government Program Manager.
· Travel to various locations to participate in meetings, virtual exercises and other DMO-related events.
· Ensure all simulation and DMO meetings are attended.
What We're Looking For:
To land this job, you will have to have an active Secret Security Clearance and be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Program/Special Access and the following skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ten (10) years of experience in flying.
· Knowledge and skills necessary to prepare/develop briefings/reports to MAJCOM-level senior officers and staff pertaining to
acquisition requirements and program statuses.
· Ability to travel approximately five days (5) per month but may exceed this from time to time.
· Knowledge of government procurement desired.
What You Can Expect from Us:
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies’ benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, ten holidays per year, short and long-term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work-to-life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies:
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.