Graham Technologies is hiring for a Portfolio Management Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can assist the Portfolio management team with coordination and collaboration of R&D activities among the agency Portfolios.
What we're looking for
- Review current programs to determine what KCs and Portfolios might be good candidates to provide continued program development.
- Coordinate new requirements among the Portfolios and projects that may become research tasks and/or proof-of-concept development efforts with the Pods.
- Assist with drafting project transition plans and assisting with team asset management, tasker management.
- Assist in Risk Mitigation by identifying risk elements and developing mitigation strategies for projects and potential transition issues.
- Strategic Planning, Performance Management, and linking strategy to performance.
- Execution tracking, maintenance of Master Schedules, and program review support.
- Coordinate, attend, and facilitate, as needed, technical discussions for collaborative research efforts, capture Action Items and track status accordingly and draft status reports for presentation to the Portfolio team lead
- Assist with preparing agendas, presentations, status updates for technical meetings and status reviews
- Review and development of governance documents for business processes for the team.
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, or a related discipline that includes 24 semester (36 quarter) hours in Science, Mathematics, and/or a related Engineering Science. Such coursework includes, but is not limited to, Astronomy, Cartography, Chemistry, Computer Science, Dynamics, Electrical Engineering, Geodesy, Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Geospatial Information Systems, Mathematics, Orbital Mechanics, Photogrammetry, Physics, Remote Sensing, or Surveying.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide strategic direction, vision and leadership with advanced research and development.
- Expertise with MS Office tool suite and proficiency in the development of plans, reports presentations and spreadsheet analysis.
- Experience with activity and/or business plans and definition.
- Experience working with various intelligence community and DoD R&D activities and organizations and R&D geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC and DoD.
- Customer-service and goal oriented.
- Understanding of NGA’s Strategy and Vision and Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
- Collaboration experience with IC and DoD GEOINT hard problems with NGA, CIA, DIA, NSA, and service intelligence organizations is desired
- Government agency or military staff experience is desired
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.