Graham Technologies is hiring for a Test & Evaluation Specialist in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can provide system security analysis and program documentation and risk assessment analysis to the Research Security team
What we're looking for
- Participate in the creation, recommendation, administration, and review of test and evaluation entrance and exit criteria for architecture and program level control gates.
- Review test plans and other test related documentation and provide adequacy feedback to the Government and the development contractors, as required.
- Assist the T&E team with performing independent test and validation of Pod projects.
- Review and assess testing results, to include technology readiness levels, and provide feedback to the development contractors and the Government, as required.
- Support testing, as applicable, at development contractor facilities and at operational sites or test facilities as required by the Government.
- Review Discrepancy Reports (DRs) for detailed descriptions and technical evaluations and provide feedback to the development contractors and the Government, as required.
- Participate in the creation, recommendation, administration, and analysis of evaluation criteria using Government directed methods for prioritization, analysis and understanding of criteria
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, or a related discipline.
- Experience with Human Factors and human interaction methodologies
- Experience with statistical analysis using classic statistical methods.
- Understanding of the NGA system security accreditation process and the DoDIIS Certification process.
- Familiarity with the Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) processes.
- Familiarity with advanced research and development activities and organizations.
- MS Office Suite proficiency with expert knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Government agency or military staff experience.Understanding of the R&D geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- Experience working with various intelligence community organizations and their operational site customers.
- Experience in project/program management for research or development environments.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT).
- Master degree or PhD in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Quality Control, or a related discipline highly desirable
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.