Graham Technologies is hiring for a Systems Integrator in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can provide assessment of the quality of the technical deliverables from the customers sponsered research with particular attention to the readiness of deliverables for piloting or deployment.
What we're looking for
- Independent review and summary of relevant government, academic, and contracted research and scholarly publications related to the research, analysis and tracking of publications resulting from NGA-sponsored research.
- Consultation, analyses of alternatives, and recommendations on research topics.
- Attendance at meetings, conferences and technical exchanges, as requested by the Pod Lead, including meetings that may require domestic or OCONUS travel.
- Coordinate public disclosures, including oral and written communications and presentations with the Communications team, Research and Technology Protection (RTP) team, and Security to obtain solicit input and secure approval for public release.
- Conduct outreach and communication activities to build stakeholder/transition partner engagement with research conducted by/for the Pod.
- Develop technology demonstrations to show the utility of research products built by the Pod.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Test & Evaluation team for functions associated with each research activity in the Pod.
- Assisting with monitoring of compliance issues including, but not limited to, civil liberties protection, human subject research, and export control.
- Technical subject matter expert assistance in the preparation of reports, archives, planning, support and execution of workshops, PI meetings, site visits, and other meetings related to the Pod’s research activities.
- Assist the Pod Lead with timely drafting of technical presentations (e.g., in Microsoft PowerPoint and/or Excel)
- Assist with maintaining records on Pod activities, development and execution of a data management and research investment strategies.
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Physical Science, or a related discipline that includes 24 semester (36 quarter) hours in Science, Mathematics, and/or a related Engineering Science. Such coursework includes, but is not limited to, Astronomy, Cartography, Chemistry, Computer Science, Dynamics, Electrical Engineering, Geodesy, Geography, Geology, Geophysics, Geospatial Information Systems, Mathematics, Orbital Mechanics, Photogrammetry, Physics, Remote Sensing, or Surveying.
- Experience with the functional area of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) and successful track record of performing and/or managing basic research, applied research, and advanced technology development activities.
- Experience working with various intelligence community R&D activities and organizations and their operational site customers for strategic planning and assessing technology readiness levels.
- Experience in needs and requirement analysis and drafting requirements documentation.
- Experience with providing subject matter expertise and technical support to U.S. Government R&D functions.
- Knowledge of, and preferably experience with, DoD or Intelligence Community (IC) technology insertion and transition mechanisms desired.
- Familiarity with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Quantitative Social Science, Physics, Engineering or related field is highly desired
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.