Graham Technologies is hiring for a GeoInt Technical Analyst in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who can support imagery analysts directly as part of the daily operational and support structure.
What we're looking for
- Supports the GEOINT analysts directly as part of daily operational and functional mission support within NGA's GEOINT braches and divisions
- Support imagery analysts directly as part of the daily operational and support structure within NGA 's Imagery Analysis branches and divisions
- Provides research and ad hoc projects utilizing multiple computer databases and special source libraries.
- Performs research, contribute to the preparation of analytical and technical reports and publications, prepare graphics, and maintain hard/soft copy files, including target folders, film files, collateral files, and other publications.
- Creates and maintains databases, summary data, spreadsheets, graphic documents, and maintain Intelink web sites.
- Utilizes Geographic Information Systems (GIS) to extract and/or access geospatial information, derivative information and multi-intelligence data to provide requirements, currency, accuracy, readiness, responsiveness, data integrity, and relevancy recommendations that support the analysis and visualization of geospatial data available for use by the military, intelligence, and policy-making communities.
- Adapts existing software applications, tools and data to meet new requirements.
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
What you can expect from us
- Bachelors Degree or fours years of experience within related field in lieu of degree.
- 7-10 years of experience with 5-7 year supporting DOD and the Intelligence Community
- Understanding of existing legacy data and schema
- Knowledge with Excel and relational data environment and the ability to map one schema to another. Proficient with Excel and SQL
- Extensive knowledge of the NAS and a wide range of knowledge with respect to both NGA products and IC GEOINT needs
- Knowledge of GEOINT Content Configuration Control Board (CCB)
- Understanding of Structured Observations Management (SOM) and Object based Production (OBP)
- Demonstrated high degree of oral and written communications skills. Must be able to communicate to mission and technical support personnel at multiple levels
- Strong data gathering and analytical skills
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to develop the aforementioned languages into web products that perform: Data Manipulations, Data Cleansing, Data analysis and Data anomalies detection
- Proficient in established data taxonomy
- Proficient in defining valid values for attribute fields
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.
Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.