Graham Technologies has an opening for an Public Health Informatics Specialist for our client in Atlanta, GA. We are looking for a Informatic Specialist to work with partners to create a platform/system for initiating, executing and monitoring the Global Heart Initiative.
- Establish a standard data collection and reporting to monitor program success and provide support to reduce CVD burden.
- Research the literature and various sources and references and prepare issue briefs and background papers related to the initiative, create reports, program policies, proposals, and other substantive program documentation and respond to inquiries.
- Establish program standards, policies, strategies, goals, and evaluation plans in conjunction with project users
- Analyze, plan, manage, and evaluate the Global Hearts Initiative to Reduce Heart Attacks and Stroke, based on goals, strategies, practices and user projects that incorporate appropriate information technology approaches.
- Assist with project implementation by coordinating resources and timetables with users and information technologies.
- Lead the development of innovative approaches that leverage technology and information systems and clinical best practices for the Global Hearts Initiative.
- Collect and interpret data and information from a variety of sources, using information technology to process, and prepares recommendations accordingly.
- Prepare and give presentations on the Project.
- Serve a liaison, committee member, or point of contact with internal and external representatives to discuss plans, report on progress, analyze results, prepare findings and develop recommendations for future efforts.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills and be able to pass a background check:
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Nursing, Informatics, or other healthcare related field; Masters degee in healthcare related field preferred
- 5 years of clinical data management experience and proven track record of analyzing large data sets utilizing Business Intelligence reporting tools, synthesizing data, compiling data into reports, and communication of findings to stakeholders.
- Project management experience
- Superlative verbal and written communication skills.
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working directly with clients in a consulting role, including leading discussion at client meetings
- Evidence of independent research and analytical problem solving skills.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.