Graham Technologies is hiring a PM in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a PM to serve as the lead or deputy program manager for all contractor support activity
- Provide expert level Program / Project Management support to the EIO.
- Provide expert level specialized acquisition and program management expertise supporting the implementation of direction from, ODNI, USDI the Director of NGA, and the management structure
- Provide consulting support to EIO in strategic business planning, business development activities, product concept development and Information Technology engineering.
- Provide expert advice to the Program Manager throughout the acquisition life-cycle, ensuring that the PM has the best available information about the program to make informed decisions
- Interface with all organizational areas, end users/customers and with both foreign and domestic agencies to mitigate risks, developing and managing budgets, and schedules.
- Interface with all organizational areas, end users/customers and with both foreign and domestic agencies to mitigate risks, developing and managing budgets, and schedules in support of EIO mission.
- Work with the user community at an expert level across the NSG in support of design and fielding.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
What you can expect from us
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field. Masters Degree desired.
- 20+ years of experience required
- Experience managing both programmatic and technical aspects of complex programs is desired
- Understanding of Systems Engineering and Acquisition processes is desired .
- Understanding of Combatant Command, services and Intelligence Community Agencies structures, processes and procedures is desired
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC, DOD, and non-DOD missions is desired
- Knowledge of NGA processes and tools, to include Systems Engineering, and Acquisition is desired
- In depth understanding of NGA Mission Partner and customer/user roles and missions is desired .
- Knowledge using design thinking (human centered design) techniques and tools to reframe thinking, define user problems and identify opportunities (Business Model Canvas (BMC), Context Map, Customer Journey Mapping (CJM)). is desired
- Understanding of USDI strategy documents is desired.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.