Graham Technologies is hiring a PM in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a PM to support the identification of emerging commercial technologies with the potential for delivering breakthrough GEOINT products and services.
- Provide expert advice and assistance for technical performance analyses to gain an understanding of the transitioning segment, including its functions and capabilities, operational concepts, customer environment and expectations, facilities, and hardware and software characteristics.
- Support the assessment of requirements and architecture definitions for EIO high priority projects for EIO (example: OCONUS Data Center Theater, Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Consolidated Processing Exploitation and Dissemination (PED), Geographic Representation Integrated Dataspace (GRID) and, Protected Internet Exchange (PIX)).
- Support project stakeholders on technical solutions and provide cross agency engineering support and project management to inject solutions based on knowledge of related development.
- Support value chain analysis to identify unique user groups for exploration.
- Support research with user pains, gains, and jobs using observation, interaction, and immersion
- Support storytelling development to explain user problems to industry solution providers and NGA stakeholders at all levels.
- Support and refine solution ideas using paper and low-resolution prototypes (power point interface concepts).
- Support and utilize design think and lean start-up methodologies.
- Provide expert interface with the commercial technology sector to identify technology trends that could disrupt how NGA conducts GEOINT.
- Support collaboration with commercial technology vendors to user test and pilot technology capabilities with promising value to NGA.
- Support the integration of innovative technologies into NGA’s baseline and defines value propositions for adoption. Rationale:
- Expertly advise and assist on implementing the transition/deployment activities identified in the NGA Transition process through research and development.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, GEOINT-related Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Math, or related technical field.
- 20+ years of experience
What you can expect from us
- Expert knowledge of NGA processes and tools, to include Systems Engineering, and Acquisition.
- Define, structure, and conduct in-person ethnographic research, in person and remote usability evaluations according to targeted metrics.
- Experience leading transitioning, integration major systems capabilities and strategy for engaging with users.
- Experience leading design thinking (human centered design) techniques and tools to reframe thinking, define user problems and identify opportunities (BMC, Context Map, CJM).
- Experience capturing user interaction, and functional and non-functional aspect of products.
- Experience with leading: value chain analysis, brain storming sessions; concept development
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.