Graham Technologies is hiring a Project Management Specialist in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a Project Management Specialist to support the coordination fielding of the EIO projects through scheduling of activities, delivery of hardware and software, documentation, and ensuring all logistic activities are in place.
- Provide advice and support to manage the program throughout the life-cycle including cost, schedule, and performance.
- Support research and preparation of read-aheads for Director’s, Deputy Director’s, and Deputy Program Manager’s industry engagements.
- Support GEOINT Solutions Marketplace and Innovation Mainstreaming Model processes.
- Support the coordination with customers to prepare sites to receive project/segment to include: conducting site surveys; deployment scheduling; developing transition documents; and coordinating training, site testing, security, and O&M activities.
- Prepare and review draft documentation, following standard project management processes.
- Monitor project/segment development to maintain knowledge of current status by attending program reviews, monitoring testing, and monitoring schedules.
- Support program budget development activities across acquisition and in coordination with other Key Components.
- Provide technical engineering advice and assistance for all matters related to resources managed within EIO and related programs.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI and working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- 12+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in Technical Radar
What you can expect from us
- Experience performing system engineering/system integration on NGA systems or Mission Partner systems.
- Experience as a task/project lead.
- Understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC, DOD, and non-DoD missions.
- Understanding of NGA Readiness process.
- Familiarity and practical application with NGA and EIO systems architecture component and processes and specific to the enduring activity/projects.
- DAWIA Level III/II certification in Program Management or equivalent (i.e. PMP).
- Familiar with NGA acquisition planning processes and emerging geospatial technologies and standards.
- Experience using design thinking (human centered design) techniques and tools to reframe thinking, define user problems and identify opportunities (BMC, Context Map, CJM).
- Program management and leadership experience.
- Risk and schedule management experience.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.