Graham Technologies is hiring a Proejct Management Specialist in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a Project Management Specialist to develop acquisition documentation (Acquisition Strategies, Statements of Work, Requests for Proposal, and acquisition and source selection plans) and present those documents for Government approval. The contractor shall serve in an advisory role on source selection panels, document source selection findings, and if necessary support the Government in the defense of protest.
- The contractor shall provide the Exploitation Services Division with analysis based on independent review of deliverables provided by entity contractors. The contractor shall provide project management support to include, but not limited to: program/project definition, planning, budgeting, cost control, earned value management, coordination, monitoring, and performance assessment/evaluation; and technical review of proposals, ECPs, RFCs, and CDRL items submitted to the Government.
- The contractor shall prepare, edit, review, and/or submit financial documentation and artifacts as requested by the Government, including, but not limited to: Air Force 9 generation and submission in PRISM or other agency systems, Military Interdepartmental Purchase Request generation and submission in PRISM or other agency systems, program and entity spend plans, funding line item or Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) tracking, spreadsheets, and other funding tracking and processing mechanisms, systems, artifacts, and documentation.
- The contractor shall provide support in the oversight, test monitoring and verification, and agile backlog management of programs within the division.
- The contractor shall participate in the planning, execution, oversight and/or review of government and contractor program test activities and events, including, but not limited to: Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT), Site Acceptance Testing (SAT), Operational Readiness Reviews (ORRs), Operational Acceptance Reviews (OAR), regression testing, user testing, Discrepancy Report (DR) verification and testing, and DR resolution testing. In addition, the contractor shall assist in the verification of new or existing requirements.
- The contractor shall participate in technical exchange meetings, program reviews, acquisition panels, and configuration boards to ensure the active participation and representation of the Exploitation Services Division. The contractor shall support the program office in the identification and mitigation of risk in accordance with the NGA Risk Management process and other specific program risk management processes.
- The contractor shall provide support in the outreach to customers, stakeholders, foreign partners, and NGA and Intelligence Community offices.
- The contractor shall support the Exploitation Services Division in the formulation and analysis of new requirements. The contractor shall support the Request for Change (RFCs) activities and work with NGA review boards, systems integrators (SIs) and segment contractors to support impact statements for RFCs affecting Exploitation Services Division programs and entities.
- The contractor shall provide the Exploitation Services Division with analysis and recommendations. The contractor shall demonstrate and apply exploitation systems domain knowledge, as well as knowledge of NGA, the DoD, and the Intelligence Community. The contractor shall demonstrate communication skills when providing recommendations, via memorandums, briefings, and oral discussions to NGA and Exploitation Services Division stakeholders in all manners concerning the operations, the responsibilities, and the plans and actions of the PMO.
What we're looking for
To land this position you must have an active TC/SCI and working knowledge of the below skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in in an associated area such as, but not limited to, program management, business, computer science, management, geography, geospatial information systems (GIS), or cartography.
- 12+ years of expereince
- Demonstrated experience in acquisition, acquisition planning, and the development of acquisitions.
- Experience with agile software development, and the possession of agile certifications such as, but not limited to, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification.
What you can expect from us
- Experience with and knowledge of cloud computing technologies.
- Experience with Military, Department of Defense, or NGA acquisition.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.