Graham Technologies is hiring a Web Developer in Springfield, VA. We are looking for a candidate who is responsible for developing content, and maintains associated systems for agency internal and/or external web sites, including sites hosted on classified networks.
What we're looking for
- Plans, designs, and performs content enhancements and/or updates to websites.
- Recommends best practices, develops guidance and content standards, and ensures best practices and quality standards are met and maintained.
- Designs and builds web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Uses a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organi7.ation's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Ensures website content is current, accurate, and reliable.
- Ensures websites are available to desired audience with appropriate links and security designed into system and maintained.
- Provides advice on strategies to maximize available content on distributed servers.
- Installs, configures, operates, and advises on the acquisition of multimedia equipment, and supporting media products.
- Provides technical support for meetings, conferences, teleconferences, video-teleconferences, and multimedia projects supporting public relations objectives and strategic objectives of the government office.
- Provides remote-access training via video teleconferencing, and video production.
- Plans, executes, directs, and edits multi-media project productions in support of government customer task requirements and strategic objectives.
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI and the below required skills:
What you can expect from us
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience within related field. Four years of related experience can be used in lieu of bachelors degree.
- 3-6 years of experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with at least Oracle 11i.
- Demonstrated experience with JAVA. .
- Working knowledge of Java, using Hibernate and Spring Framework in an agile development to create web services for the NROM and supporting risk management tools.
- Demonstrated experience of Apache Tomcat 6 and above.
- HTML & CSS authoring experience.
- IT development related certification (e.g., Kanban, AGILE, Scrum, etc.) within 180 days of start.
- Experience using JIRA (AGILE management tool).
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions.
Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.