Graham Technologies is hiring a Training Specialist in Springfield, VA. The candidate will work as a member of a 5 person certification test administration and data management team.
- Ability to schedule exams and update exam status using the enterprise learning tools and coordinate testing at external test sites
- Ability to track candidate registration using PeopleSoft and enterprise learning tools, maintain class rosters, and coordinate registration at external test sites for audit purposes
- Capable of resolving individual registration issues in support of candidates or their managers and training coordinators
- Provide enrollment/completion data to the GEOINT Professional Certification Program Management Office, as requested
- Provides enrollment/completion data, as requested
- Proctor GEOINT Professional Certification exams, scores exams using Remark software, and manages data using Microsoft Excel and Access, process completed exams, publish results, and manage exam data
- Prepares certificates of training or diplomas, as required
- Serves as lead interface both within NGA and for outside agencies for all aspects of GEOINT Professional Certification
- Reviews PeopleSoft generated reports to assess candidate exam status. Resolves issues to ensure certification is captured in employee records
What we're looking for
To land this job you will have to have an active TS/SCI.
- 3+ years’ experience in a DOD or IC environment
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Experience in assessment delivery. Ability to develop, document the process for, manage and administer, procedures to manage the certification tests, tools, and protocols to ensure that testing is delivered in an approved, proctored environment, using standardized procedures.
- Strong organizational skills, communications skills, and the ability to work with evolving processes in a team environment.
- Ability to use human resource databases and to create and analyze data, develop reports and create graphical depictions using Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Peoplesoft.
What you can expect from us
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.