Graham Technologies has an opening for an Public Health Informatics Specialist for our client in Atlanta, GA.
What we're looking for
- Provide expert scientific advice, consultation and leadership in designing, coordinating and maintaining public health informatics project goals, objectives and priorities.
- Participate with scientists and program consultants in various aspects of the study or survey design process, and other study support duties including analyzing and reporting of data and data dissemination to audiences.
- Analyze, plan, manage, and evaluate the Division of Global Health Protections programs as directed, based upon goals, strategies, practices and user projects that incorporate appropriate information technology approaches.
- Lead the development of innovative approaches that leverage technology and information systems to convey programmatic and fiscal information.
- Work with leadership to create a platform/system for initiating, executing and monitoring projects – including establishing standard data collection and reporting processes.
- Collect and interpret data and information from a variety of sources, using information technology to process, and prepares recommendations accordingly.
- Serve a liaison, committee member, or point of contact with internal and external representatives to discuss plans, report on progress, analyze results, prepare findings and develop recommendations for future efforts.
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills :
What you can expect from us
- Bachelors degree required. Desired degree in Health Informatics or related field
- Education and experience working with informatics and information systems
- Experience in data collection and management and use of data analysis tools
- Minimum three years of public health work experience providing technical assistance, planning, budget, accounting in federal grants managment, and or federal procurement.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and carry out multiple tasks independently in accordance with deadlines.
- Ability to interact and provide assistance to government staff and partners with professionalism.
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet use.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.