Graham Technologies has an opening for an Public Health Budget Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
What we're looking for
- Perform macro-level review of -appropriated, gift, reimbursable and emergency funding.
- Develop/populate country, branch and division spend plans reflecting available funding, obligations, & commitments, and available balances.
- Identify and correct problems with planned spending. Alert DGHP leadership of need for redirection, if applicable. d. Prepare financial reports for funds managed in the Division
- Prepare monthly country Status of Funds (SOF) reports for DGHP OBOB branch
- Monitor the monthly SOF reports to compare against spend plans.
- Coordinate with the Office of Financial Resources (OFR) and division staff to exchange information/update spend plans.
- Analyze Branch spending plans and SOF reports; participate in financial reviews with Country Officers, Branch Program staff and OFR Budget Analysts to track spending progress.
- Coordinate and prepare Labor Distribution (LDS) request for DGHP branches and country offices.
- Review initiated Advice of Allotment cables and country spend plans that provide the authority for US Embassies to commit USG funds on behalf of CDC countries for submission.
- Review travel requests in SharePoint for approval of branch travel to country offices. Track branch travel funds to countries to reconcile country ceiling at the end of each quarter.
- Reconcile and track un-liquidated (ULOS) obligations and other internal control efforts to ensure viability of analyses, reports, and/or documentations.
- Maintain extramural resource projections and quarterly spending plans for E-IRIS planning
- Maintain and track funds allocated to programs for travel, cooperative agreements, contracts and/or other expense categories and recommend adjustments, as necessary.
- Use CDC’s Integrated Resources Information System (IRIS) management tool and its feeder systems (Concur Government Travel, ICE, IMPAC II, manual obligations) to track expenditures.
- Calculate compensation and cost of benefits for civilian and commissioned corps personnel; travel, supply and equipment procurements, etc.).
- Plan, manage, and coordinate international emergency response budgeting activities related to adverse health events or humanitarian disasters.
- Contribute to the DGHP Office of the Director’s resolution of fiscal, knowledge management and programmatic issues.
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
What you can expect from us
- Master Degree in Business Adminstration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in government budgeting in public health.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in working with and relating to International peoples and cultures.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience utilizing knowledge of USG budget processes and the Federal accounting structure.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience utilizing knowledge of appropriations law and Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience utilizing knowledge of federal funding sources, including inter-agency agreement handling requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience utilizing Excel, Word, Outlook.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.