Graham Technologies has an opening for an Sr. Project Administrator for our client in Atlanta, GA.
What we're looking for
- Prepares domestic and international travel requests and vouchers for staff and visitors and meets all travel requirements for their submission.
- Submit travel authorizations, book and process travel vouchers and about government regulations regarding travel requirements, procedures, conference approval, visa requests, accommodations, preferred carriers, etc. in accordance with Concur Government Edition and apply these regulations in the preparation of staff and visitor’s travel documents.
- Track and monitor travel ceiling by capturing travel projections on a quarterly basis and reconciling the projections in the federal system and submitting reports specify frequency “as requested”.
- Support international non-US citizen visitors on CDC Campuses by processing and abiding by and upholding established procedures for international guests to visit CDC.entering requests within 24 hours of receipt through the Non-US Citizen Access Management System (NCAMS).
- Manage on-site meetings with external partners and visitors by arranging meeting space and set-up, itinerary, agenda, materials, and notes taking.
- Arrange meetings, staff meetings, workshops, trainings, retreats and also prepare agendas and locae space for meetings and/or workshops.
- Manage EWB projected and actual calendar.
- Manage EWB SharePoint site.
- Maintain staffing list and compile personnel packages for submission to the Human Resource Office, including completing the Pre-Recruitment Consultation Worksheet, Personnel Actions, Position Description form OF-8, and Job Analysis.
- Monitor, coordinate, and track DGHP staffing plans and DGHP Data Calls.
- Conduct In/Out-processing of employees using People Processing and HHS Identify PIV system.
- Enterpersonnel actions into the CAPHR, Human Resources Enterprise Personnel System (HREPS), Position-Based Management System (PBMS), and Global Position Management System (GPMS). Prepare and maintain Microsoft Excell spreadsheets to track Branch programmatic, fiscal and procurement activities.
- Maintain records on controlled documents in accordance with Office procedures for administrative controls and follow up on work in progress.
- Collaborate with Branch management, Human Resource Office, Center for Global Health, Office of Director, and Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) to gather information about Human Resource activities involving personnel actions and activities.
- Provide updates on current or completed projects as required at staff or DGHP Management and Overseas Operations (MOO).
To land this position you must have working knowledge of the below skills:
What you can expect from us
- HS diploma required. Bachelors Degree desired
- Minimum of 5 years of professional work experience in an administrative and business processes setting providing technical assistance, planning, budget and or procurement services.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook to produce draft and final work products for use by management.
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft SharePoint desired, but not required.
- Experience documenting performance outcomes orally and in writing.
We’ll pay you a competitive salary commensurate to your experience. Graham Technologies benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental care, life insurance and AD&D, 401(k), up to 27 days of paid time off per year, 10 holidays per year, short and long term disability, education/training assistance, referral program and transportation benefits. We also believe in work to life balance and treating our employees as part of the Graham Tech family. We are looking for employees who want to grow in their career and with our company.
About Graham Technologies
Established in 2007, Graham Technologies provides Information Technology (IT) and engineering support services to the commercial and federal sectors. Through Superior IT support services and application modernization, Graham has assisted customers in achieving their respective goals and objectives; increasing their return on investment (ROI); and maintaining efficiency and effectiveness of their IT solutions. Graham Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Are you willing to accept the mission?
Sounds interesting? Start the conversation. Tell us what the next step in your career could be.