(GTech) is looking for a Web Developer to work at a customer site in McLean, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. We are looking for a Web Developer to develop multiple content-rich web-based products of varying complexity. The developer shall work independently and within a team environments. The candidate shall routinely develop and execute concepts. The candidate shall manage moderate to heavy workloads. The candidate shall collaborate with video producers and graphic designers to create media products and applications. The Web Developer shall conduct quality assurance and accessibility testing on web products and interfaces. The candidate shall participate in requirements gathering sessions and other meetings required by the Sponsor. The candidate shall provide onsite production support during core business hours of 9am to 3pm Monday through Friday.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Demonstrated recent experience developing interactive custom web sites and applications
- Demonstrated recent experience taking projects from concept through final deployment
- Demonstrated recent experience developing front-end prototypes for client web sites
- Demonstrated experience developing interactive custom Web-based Training courses.
- Demonstrated experience implementing accessibility features in web and interactive products.
- Demonstrated experience performing Quality Assurance and Accessibility testing with the Sponsor’s screen reader.
- Demonstrated experience developing Web-Based Training using responsive design techniques.
- Demonstrated recent experience with one or more of the following: AJAX, PHP, Java, Ruby, XSLT, SQL Server or JSP.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing databases
- Demonstrated experience integrating databases into web-based products and systems.
- Demonstrated experience migrating interactive Flash content to HTML5.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with enforced deadlines.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!