TS/SCI / Full-Scope Poly
Competitive, w/ Excellent Benefits
Graham Technologies is looking for 2 Systems Administrators in Laurel, MD. to join our fast-growing team of 80+ members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The Field Engineering Office leverages the Linux Operating System as a fundamental component to thousands of hosts deployed across the enterprise. The Sponsor is developing, deploying, and operating deterministic configuration management tools to ensure compliance with security requirements and adapt to new mission requirements. This effort includes adopting automated techniques, incorporating new tools and technologies, and maintaining repositories with OS and application patches. These capabilities support the entire Sponsor Enterprise and requires close coordination and partnership with all stakeholders.
We're excited about candidates who:
It would also be amazing if you have the following qualities:
- Have an TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly
- Provide strategic recommendations to drive the evolution of Enterprise Linux Management to include recommendations on changes to architecture and tools to adopt
- Develop, prototype, and deploy an enterprise approach to adopt a containerization framework (e.g. Docker) at the office to include identification of prototype techniques to automate manually intensive processes (e.g. patch management)
- Assist stakeholders in migrating to the enterprise Linux baseline ensuring all changes adhere to the sponsor change management process
- Educate the sponsor enterprise on new capabilities, tools and techniques implemented as part of the enterprise Linux baseline
- Integrate, test, and support mission applications using the enterprise Linux baseline and will be required to write/code customer scripts or programs using Python, Bash, C/C/++.
- Deploy OS and application patches across the mission application to ensure compliance
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise management of linux hosts (RHEL, CENTOS)
- Demonstrated expertise with container technologies (e.g. Docker) in enterprise environment
- Experience programming in bash, ruby and/or python.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator / Red Hat Certified System Engineer.
- Familiarization with VMWare and RAID configurations.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
· Value our Customers
· Care about our Employees
· Passionate about Innovation
· Believe in Strong Work Ethic
· Rely on Teamwork
· Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!