(GTech) is looking for an Application Developer for our customer in Dulles, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a applications developers to develop the software features provided by the requirements, provide unit testing for their own work, technical program documentation and develop code for web front end, User interfaces and application back ends processes, and deploy the applications developed in the production environment provided by the sponsor using the software development.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Experience using Angular to develop front-end web applications
- Understanding of Object Oriented analysis, design and programming; understanding of Model-View-Control (MVC) architecture (i.e. Spring Boot); and understanding of Object/Relational Mapping frameworks (i.e. Hibernate)
- Experience with front-end and back-end development including the understanding of java web servers (i.e. Apache Tomcat)
- Experience using Maven to automatically build Java applications
- Proficient in programming, troubleshooting, and debugging complex web-based tools and applications
- Experience using Git and GitHub for source code control
- Experience using Node.js to develop server-side content
- Experience using a Nexus repository to store software artifacts
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator to create mock applications screens
- Experience developing User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) front end code
- Demonstrated experience as an agile coach and/or scrum master
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions engineer, assessing disparate legacy technical environments and recommending roadmaps for improved development, architectural and deployment practices
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps practices within the Sponsor’s organization
- Ability to partner with technical leads and working in a collaborative environment to identify impediments towards improvements and potential solutions
- Experience with AWS Services
- Experience developing Micro Services
- Experience developing with scripting languages
- Experience using PostgreSQL open-source relational database management system
- Experience working with Agile teams within the Sponsors organization
- Experience with Enterprise Agile approaches and best practice towards implementation
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience using Jenkins to build software applications
- Experience with pgAdmin to execute SQL commands
- Familiar with JSON file format
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!