(GTech) is looking for a Test Engineer
for our customer in Laurel, MD to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a Test Engineer to assist our customer in developing, deploying and operating an off-the-shelf software. This effort includes utilizing test techniques and tools to test all new applications releases and patches prior to their release to the field to ensure full operability. The position requires close coordination and partnership with all developers, users and stakeholders.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated expertise in designing, prototyping, and deploying solutions across a worldwide enterprise
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise management of Linux hosts (RHEL, CENTOS)
- Demonstrated expertise using deterministic configuration management tools (Puppet)
- Demonstrated expertise with container technologies (e.g. VMware and/or Docker) in enterprise environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and integrate new tools and technologies within an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated expertise in automating manual processes
- Demonstrated experience leveraging the Atlassian Suite of tools for ticketing, documentation, and version control
- Demonstrated expertise with Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator / Red Hat Certified System Engineer.
- Familiarization with VMWare and RAID configurations.
- Demonstrated understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals within a Sponsors Network.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!