Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking for a Software Engineer Reston, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The candidate will interface with developers, architects, and the infrastructure teams during upgrades or troubleshooting. The candidate will support the development of entitlement management requirements to meet customer need. The candidate will support the implementation of an automated unit and integration testing capability for access control policies and other service components using JUnit. The candidatge will work with test team, if available, or developers to ensure regression and performance testing is performed after each deployment. The applicant will have strong experience deploying software solutions in a cloud environment. Assist in the creation of technical documentation and other routine programmatic and security accreditation artifacts.
This work encompasses the full lifecycle of software management: from developing against new requirements, enhancement of existing requirements, and operating and maintaining deployed systems. Support in the development of rest services that will be used by sponsor and mission partners to manage and interact with the Sponsor organization, assist in the installation, deployment, and maintenance of the COTS, FOSS, or customer services, and make configuration changes as needed.
We're excited about candidates who:
- Has an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience with SpringBoot Environments
- Demonstrated experience with Linux operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with Java open source web frameworks
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with EXtensible Markup Language (XML)
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Web Services
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with SQL
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience conducting unit testing of software modifications
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience documenting software modifications
- Demonstrated experience working with SecDevOPS
- Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services Environments
- Experience with overall trouble shooting and debugging in a production environment
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with staff, IT customers and other technical and non-technical staff and Contractors at all levels
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Experience developing within an Agile team environment
- Experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructures.
- Experience developing RESTful web services with JSON.
- Experience with SQL, or willingness and ability to learn on basic SQL on the job.
- Experience with all aspects of workflow tools to include: tool selection, design, implementation, integration, workflow and process design, workflow optimization, and workflow metrics.
- Experience with risk management to include identifying, citing, ranking and establishment of appropriate mitigation approaches.
- Experience with the data management lifecycle, governance, best practices and its challenges
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
Value our Customers
Care about our Employees
Passionate about Innovation
Believe in Strong Work Ethic
Rely on Teamwork
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!