(GTech) is looking for a Tester (Backend) for our customer in Chantilly, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The Tester must have will be responsible for working across the software life-cycle, with an emphasis on analysis and testing.
We're excited about candidates who:
- Has an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Must have experience in Back-end testing
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Experience writing SQL statements in the context of Java application development
- Experience with automated testing (unit test, integration test, UI test), using tools such as (but not limited to) JUnit, Spring Test, Cypress.io, and Jest
- Experience using Spring and/or Spring Boot libraries
- Experience developing applications using JavaServer Pages (JSPs) and/or HTML5
- Experience using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks such as Hibernate
- Experience using Java Persistence API (JPA)
- Experience developing using RESTful web services
- Experience using the Oracle Primavera P6 tool for time charging
- Experience using JIRA issue and project tracking software
- Experience documenting or mapping the Sponsor’s business processes related to overseas travel (and associated pay entitlements)
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!