(GTech) is looking for a Software Engineer
for our customer in Reston, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a Software Engineer
who will develop, deploy, and maintain COTS and custom components for both the customer and customers partners Enterprise Authorization Services. This is full lifecycle software management. The resources shall support end user training on the creation and management of access control policies. The candidate shall support the implementation of an automated unit and integration testing capability for access control policies and other service components using JUnit
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Extensive development experience with Java
- Demonstrated experience developing rest services using Java
- Demonstrated experience with Spring to include Spring-Boot
- Demonstrated experience configuring Tomcat
- Experience performing functional, integration, and unit testing (Junit)
- Experience with overall trouble shooting and debugging in a production environment
- Experience working on an agile development team, writing and working off user stories
- Demonstrated experience with Linux and at least one shell scripting language
- Demonstrated experience deploying software solutions in a cloud environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Cloud Formation, Dynamo, RDS, and S3
- Experience with DevOps, automation and configuration management using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, and Github
- Experience leveraging AWS SDK
- Experience with SQL
- Demonstrated, professional experience with deployments in the Sponsor’s environment
- Experience with Certificate Management (x509)
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!