(GTech) is looking for a Systems Engineer in Reston, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a systems engineer to work within an existing development team to build and document automated security development operations environments . Provide development, system administration, system engineering, system security engineering, and operational management. The systems engineering work spans multiple missions across multiple environments. Applications may be COTS products, open source products, or the customers applications. The development of these systems are managed using an agile methodology where the team decomposes requirements into stories and then those stories are tracked within JIRA.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Has an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- 11+ years of Experience
- Demonstrated on the job experience using Linux commands for activities such as process monitoring, file management, and searching
- Demonstrated on the job experience accessing Linux servers from a Windows Workstation via tools such as putty, pageant, git, and curl
- Demonstrated on the job experience creating a full range of software architecture and engineering documents and diagrams
- Demonstrated experience working with AWS Services, particularly EC2, KMS, RDS, S3, IAM, and CloudFormation
- Demonstrated experience configuring Apache and Tomcat web servers
- Demonstrated an understanding of HTTPS/HTTP services and how to test them
- Demonstrated on the job experience using software version control tools (e.g. GITHUB)
- Demonstrated on the job experience using DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, and Nexus
- Demonstrated on the job experience as a Scrum Master
- Demonstrated on the job experience using JIRA
- Demonstrated experience decomposing features into stories
- Demonstrated experience sizing and writing user stories
- Demonstrated experience managing tasks spanning multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience leading development teams across multiple interdependent projects, such as STS, VDE, Registration, Data Dictionary, and API Gateway
- Demonstrated experience coordinating team deliverables and schedules
- Demonstrated on the job experience supporting the delivery of Enterprise solutions
- Demonstrated on the job experience tracking requirements to ensure deliveries meet schedule
- Demonstrated experience developing and/or maintaining large scale enterprise programs
- Demonstrated experience integrating COTS solutions into large scale enterprise programs
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor’s PKI infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience using PKI tools and protocols such as x.509, OpenSSL, OAuth, and LDAP
- Demonstrated working knowledge of HTTP Gateway concepts, products, or frameworks
- Demonstrated working knowledge of agile development methodologies and practices
- Demonstrated experience working with the Sponsor's auditing and monitoring tools and processes
- Demonstrated experience participating in multiple customer forums to address issues such as strategy, architecture, policy, road-maps, key processes, dependencies, interoperability, technology, and governance
- Certified Scrum Master
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!