(GTech) is looking for a Software Engineer Reston, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The candidate will work as part of the Agile/Scrum development team responsible for the design, development, integration, testing, and deployment COTS and custom components for a new, enterprise, Externalized Authorization Management (EAM) and Digital Policy Management (DPM) system. The Candidate shall assist in the installation, deployment, and maintenance of the COTS product, making configuration changes as needed. The Candidate shall interface with the infrastructure teams during upgrades or troubleshooting. The Candidate shall support the development of new customer digital policies and integrating them with the enterprise service. The Candidate shall interface with customers during digital policy creation, policy ingestion, policy integration, and testing. The Candidate shall support the implementation of an automated unit and integration testing capability for access control policies and other service components using JUnit. The Candidate shall assist in the creation of technical documentation and other routine programmatic and security accreditation artifacts. The Candidate shall support end user training on the creation and management of access control policies. The Candidate shall take customer requirements for enhancing custom web applications and deploying a more efficient and value-added DPM system. The Candidate shall support the development of new customer digital policies and integrating them with the enterprise service. The Candidate shall interface with customers during digital policy creation, policy ingestion, policy integration, and testing. The Candidate shall support the implementation of an automated unit and integration testing capability for access control policies and other service components using JUnit.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Has an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Experience designing, programming, testing, and delivering custom web applications in an object oriented language such as Java.
- Experience performing development and integration with COTS applications in a virtual environment.
- Experience developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining complex APIs.
- Experience designing, configuring, performing, and evaluating the results of back-end, service-based automated testing (i.e. not front end testing with tools such as Selenium).
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting
- Experience writing, testing, deploying, and maintaining multiple, complex LINUX shell scripts in a cloud-based, DevOps style environment.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) including Cloud Formation, Dynamo, RDS, and S3.
- Rudimentary knowledge of Linux and shell scripting
- Experience performing functional, integration, and unit testing (Junit).
- Experience with DevOps, automation and configuration management using tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with Puppet, Jenkins and Github.
- Experience deploying solutions in a cloud environment.
- Experience writing code in an object oriented language.
- Experience developing within an Agile team environment.
- Experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructures.
- Experience developing RESTful web services with JSON.
- Experience with SQL, or willingness and ability to learn on basic SQL on the job.
- Experience with all aspects of workflow tools to include: tool selection, design, implementation, integration, workflow and process design, workflow optimization, and workflow metrics.
- Experience with risk management to include identifying, citing, ranking and establishment of appropriate mitigation approaches.
- Experience with the data management lifecycle, governance, best practices and its challenges
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!