(GTech) is looking for a Software Developer for our customer in Chantilly, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a Software Developer to secure information technology solutions to support a global business system ecosystem (finance, acquisitions, security, human resources, medical, facilities, logistics, and travel). The Developer will be focused on simplifying the end-user experience and providing improved access to data to enable business functions. The main duties will be operations and maintenance activities, including upgrades to the current enterprise data pipeline system and data web services to remain secure and accredited and responding to both incident and change activities Other duties will be designing and delivering a new enterprise service bus and application programming interface (API) gateway.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience developing and supporting applications using complex SQL, including the use of MySQL and Oracle tools.
- Demonstrated experience with REST web services, including JSON and XML.
- Demonstrated experience working on servers as a developer, including installing a software package on Linux.
- Demonstrated experience developing with one or more message buses or related technologies, such as JMS (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, etc.), OSG (ServiceMix, Camel, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with application development frameworks, such as Spring.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with Apache Kafka
- Demonstrated experience with Agile software development.
- Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience developing and deploying applications to Tomcat
- Demonstrated experience with Hibernate or other object relational mapping techniques.
- Platform services such as OpenShift or Pivotal
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!