(GTech) is looking for a Software Developer in Chantilly, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for personnel to support for the design, development, and subsequent maintenance of a suite of services, drop-in UI components, end-user applications, that build upon and augment existing Sponsor capabilities. The Sponsor requires a flexible, high performance team that can work seamlessly with other contract teams, and across Sponsor organizations to deliver and sustain a coherent suite of solutions at the speed of mission despite reliance on numerous external capability providers.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Has an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience in API Design
- Demonstrated experience in developing “drop-in” Web Components
- Demonstrated experience in authoring and consuming Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience in designing applications to support Deep Linking
- Demonstrated experience utilizing RMDB and NoSQL capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience in open source technologies and experience in pulling together multiple open source modules to satisfy a system requirement
- Demonstrated experience in user engagements, soliciting requirements, decomposing into user stories
- Demonstrated experience in User Experience design - to include Visual Design
- Demonstrated experience developing Web Applications
- Demonstrated experience in the full software development lifecycle. This includes development, deployment, testing, and monitoring.
- Demonstrated experience in requirements definition
- Demonstrated experience in Information Security, Assessment & Accreditation
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Agile Methodologies.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!