(GTech) is looking for a Cyber Security Systems Engineer for our customer in Herndon, VA to join our fast-growing team of over 70 members!
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a Cyber Security Systems Engineer to work on a highly visible, consultation service team providing encryption, security engineering expertise, and guidance to project teams and system implementers. The program office provides a variety of free cybersecurity consulting services to our mission partners which include cybersecurity remediation assistance, prototyping and piloting, technical evaluations, cybersecurity best practices, and design and architectural reviews for networks and systems.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have experience with the following:
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience in two (2) or more of the following areas: Network, host, cloud, data, or application security in multiple operating system environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with IP networking, networking protocols and understanding of security related technologies including encryption, IPsec, PKI, VPNs, firewalls, proxy services, DNS, electronic mail and access lists.
- Demonstrated experience working with Internet, web, application, and network security techniques.
- Demonstrated experience developing documentation to meet security requirements and guidance.
- Demonstrated experience creating test plans and conducting evaluations and/or prototyping.
- Demonstrated experience working with relevant operating system security (Windows, Solaris, Linux, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with Cross Domain Solutions that transfer data between networks operating at different classification levels.
- Demonstrated experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) architecture and other cloud computing environments.
- Professional certifications in cyber security area of expertise, such as:
- CISSP - Certified Information System Security Professional;
- CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker;
- GIAC - Global Information Assurance Certification;
- Or similar.
- Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's policies, directives, and standards.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!