(GTech) is looking for a Sr. Web Developer at our customer site in Doral, FL. to join our fast-growing team.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. The customer is looking for a Sr. Web developer who can independently develop and maintain software applications, work on complex analytical and programming tasks, requiring knowledge of programming languages and data communications and general knowledge of DoD operations. The qualified candidate will have programming development duties with specified language for analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance and support.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- Active Secret with eligibility to attain a TS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or similar degree.
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience in application custom development
- Security + or higher DOD IAT level Baseline Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCAD) or Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) Certification
- Working knowledge of data transfer protocols
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skill
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent project management and time-management skills
- Ability to present technical information in a way that non-technical management and staff will understand
- General knowledge of DOD
- Working knowledge of TEDS Software
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!