Graham Technologies (GTECH) is looking for a Software Engineer in Laurel, MD, to join our fast-growing team of over 70+ members.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation, and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable individual and team success. We are looking for a Software Developer who will be developing software, maintain environments, and fix bugs in new and legacy code.
- TS/SCI w/poly
- Demonstrated experience with React or MEAN stack
- Demonstrated experience performing Software or System Development on Linux Platforms
- Demonstrated experience working with databases such as MySQL
- Demonstrated experience programming with Java or Python
- Demonstrated experience developing worldwide enterprise solutions
- Established experience designing, prototyping, and deploying software.
- Demonstrated experience integrating tools and technologies into an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience programming in bash
- Demonstrated experience using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication
- Demonstrated experience administering Linux servers
- Demonstrated experience administering database servers
- Demonstrated experience with basic networking
- Demonstrated experience with container technologies such as Docker
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
· Value our Customers
· Care about our Employees
· Passionate about Innovation
· Believe in Strong Work Ethic
· Rely on Teamwork
· Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!