(GTech) is looking for an NOAA Account Manager. We are looking for a candidate to serve as a senior leader for the NOAA Practice focused on winning and leading information technology projects and developing business for the Federal Civilian Practice. Performs in the core disciplines of BD/Capture/Strategy; Technical Solutions; and Operations
- Devises a strategic roadmap to grow GRAHAM's NOAA practice.
- Collaborates and manages GRAHAM's' business objectives.
- Oversees the transformation of ideas into actionable concepts and timelines programs while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, market needs, and the business's overall objectives to achieve its long-term success.
- Contributes to GRAHAM's overall business strategy, particularly related to technology risks, opportunities, and resource allocation.
- Develops strategies to sustain a technical advantage over competing companies by championing the balance between innovation, creativity, and execution according to plan and maintaining a high output culture within the practice.
- Evaluate risks, opportunities and make key decisions that increase the NOAA Practice.
- Collaborate with executive and senior leadership to maintain a 3-year vision, strategy, and timeline for service expansion within the practice.
- Leads complex negotiations with industry partners to build teams supporting large complex procurement leads capture for complex and technical bids, including identifying and comprehending clients' requirements and buying patterns, developing complex technical solution options, and building a cost-competitive industry team that can deliver client impact through a winning bid.
- Drives market-based competitive intelligence, market assessments, client assessments, and strategic planning efforts for expanding specific client-based opportunity portfolios and pipelines.
- Manages key stakeholder relationship and keep the business leadership team informed and engaged in advancing strategic partnerships with clients and industry partners.
- Integrates business goals and objectives with specific IT strategies, programs, initiatives, and investments.
- Responsible for the development of overall technology strategies for pursuits.
- Evaluates existing technologies and make recommendations for new technologies considering new trends in the market.
- Advises organizational leadership on emerging technologies, including how to implement them, and works alongside the leadership to ensure IT and business planning are fully integrated continuously to increase business capability and value, reduce cost and risk, foster innovation, and maximize accountability and return on investment.
You will be happy to know
- Actively manages the NOAA Program Portfolio, including project operations, financial management, resource management, and problem/issue/risk resolution.
- Oversees all the Federal Civilian Program Portfolio activities and is responsible and accountable for the executive oversight of the engineering operations, service delivery, and management across the entire department.
- Assumes the primary day-to-day responsibility of the Federal Civilian Program Portfolio, including attracting, managing, and motivating high-caliber & passionate autonomous delivery teams and project managers.
- Executes supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Coach and mentor direct reports.
- Builds clear lines of communication between PM's and delivery teams across the practice to understand customer needs, identify the value of existing and new features, and enhance customer satisfaction.
: This position is 100% remote. Your only responsibility will be meetings at HQ and the customer site.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- Proven knowledge of NOAA
- Experience in building and managing a multi-year services marketing pipeline.
- Extensive experience in Federal business development or Extensive knowledge of the customer as a Program Manager.
- Ability to lead and drive a market plan for client services across Federal markets.
- Experience fostering and maintaining relationships with organizations, internally and externally.
- Support for the full life-cycle of procurement from lead to capture through proposal.
- Experience in teaming for captures and managing subcontractors on bid/proposals.
- Experience leading small and medium IT proposals and responses to short turn-around task orders.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal acquisition process.
- Customer-centric focus with proven successful client interface and management.
- Strong understanding of financial metrics and business development metrics for pwin, win rate, etc.
- Extensive experience in Federal business development in IT services.
- Leading prime IT proposal efforts.
- Experience in IT program execution and program management.
- Background in IT services which will provide a better understanding of the firm's service offerings for clients and client requirements.
- Support the design and articulation of proposed technical solutions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, major in IT or Computer Science desired, Master's degree desired.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly
. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others is truly our people
! We care about our employees
and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgment of final work products and the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
- Value our Customers
- Care about our Employees
- Passionate about Innovation
- Believe in Strong Work Ethic
- Rely on Teamwork
- Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting services firm zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. We do this by delivering exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business
! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life," both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!