(GTech) is looking for an Azure Data Scientist for our customer in Atlanta, GA.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation, and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable individual and team success. The customer is looking for an Azure Data Scientist to apply new and innovative methods. You will be solving our most complex quantitative, statistical, and data-oriented problems. This role will use a powerful blend of business acumen, analytics, mathematics, programming, and modeling to provide strategic recommendations, insights, and products. In addition, you manage, optimize, and deploy machine learning models into production.
You will be happy to know
: This position is 100% remote.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Data & Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, advanced algorithms, mathematics in computing, data structures, etc.
- 10+ years of related experience
- Architect level experience leveraging Azure Storages: ADLS Gen2-Blobs, Containers,
- Architect level experience leveraging Azure Data Ingestion tools: Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Event Hubs, Azure IoT Hubs, Azure Event Grid
- Architect level experience using Azure Data Prep/Train tools: Azure Databricks (ADB), Azure Stream Analytics,
- Developer experience using Azure Databases: SQL databases, SQL servers, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure SQL, Dedicated SQL Pools, SQL Elastic Pools, etc.,
- Experience using Azure DevOps: Repos, CI/CD Pipelines, Test Plans,
- Strong experience with NoSQL implementation (Mongo, Cassandra, Cosmos)
- Hands-on experience using Big Data technologies like; Spark, PySpark, Apache NiFi, RServer Studio, Alteryx, Azure Machine Learning, Kubernetes, Apache Kafka,
- Well versed in programming languages like Python, Scala, R, Java, SQL, etc.,
- Experience with UNIX/Linux, including basic commands and shell scripting
- Experience with any of the following message/file formats: Parquet, Avro, ORC Protobuf
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Strong experience building BI reports, data visualizations using Microsoft Power B
- Master Degree in Data & Analytics, Data Science, Data Engineering, advanced algorithms, mathematics in computing, data structures, etc.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
· Value our Customers
· Care about our Employees
· Passionate about Innovation
· Believe in Strong Work Ethic
· Rely on Teamwork
· Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!