Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking for a System Admin in Laurel MD, to join our fast-growing test of over 70+ members.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation, and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable individual and team success. We are looking for a System Admin that has experience with the Atlassian Suite. The candidate will be responsible for configuring, upgrading, and troubleshooting Atlassian Suite components including Linux and Database Administration. The contractor shall develop monitoring dashboards to alert if software does not operate properly. The contractor shall document the system configuration to include dependencies to external services, known good configurations (AAA, allocated system resources, etc.) and standard operating procedures (startup/shutdown, backup, upgrade, etc.). Ensure compliance with Secure the Enterprise/Secure the Network (STE/STN) requirements.
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- Have active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience with Linux (RHEL, CENTOS, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with performing system administration of Atlassian Suite.
- Demonstrated experience with Database Administration.
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management.
- System monitoring experience (memory, processes) via Linux command line (using commands such as top and PS).
- Understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals within an Intelligence Community Network.
- Demonstrated experience showing general troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with computer-to-computer communications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science from an ABET accredited school.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Certification and/or Linux Training.
- Server/RAID familiarization.
- VMWare familiarization.
- Demonstrated understanding of authentication and authorization fundamentals within the Sponsor or Sponsors partners Network.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgment of not only final work products but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
· Value our Customers
· Care about our Employees
· Passionate about Innovation
· Believe in Strong Work Ethic
· Rely on Teamwork
· Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting services firm zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life," both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!