Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking looking for a DBA in Chantilly, VA , to join our fast-growing team of over 70+ members.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation, and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable individual and team success. We are looking for a DBA to coordinates system to system enterprise business data access requests and enables governance and configuration management of policies to ensure the standardization of access practices across Sponsor systems. The Candidate will contribute to the data ingest, data hosting, and data manipulation from various data sources in support of Business Data Warehouses. The candidate shall design hosting. Support ETL development to Enterprise Data Warehouses. Make modernization recommendations for data hosting, data transport, data exposure, and data ingestion at enterprise scale. The qualified candidate will make modernization recommendations with a focus on performance, security, and cost, with the flexibility to store and manage large volumes of disparate, enterprise datasets. The candidate will develop, create, and modify data structure and data load routines for analytic use case. Analyze existing data tier architecture and make modernization solution recommendations. Perform testing and quality assurance of developed solutions within the existing Oracle data tier. Write new data ingestion routines and improve existing load batch jobs. Manage the implementation process from table or view design to ETL creation. Implement services for decoupling direct data base connections by designing a plan for creating a consolidated foundation of programmatically consumable services or Application Program Interfaces (APIs). Expose enterprise data sets from Application Program Interfaces (APIs).
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- Have active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience working with relational data tiers including cleansing, transforming, and processing of structured data.
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle Relational Database Management System.
- Demonstrated experience developing complex data transformation flows using graphical ETL tools.
- Demonstrated experience creating and modifying complex SQL routines, with a focus on performance tuning.
- Demonstrated experience working with Views, triggers and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Demonstrated experience implementing complex security policies in Oracle.
- Demonstrated experience knowledge of with Amazon Web Services environments, including RDS, S3, EMR, SQS, and SNS.
- Demonstrated experience with data hosting solutions for structured and unstructured data sets.
- Demonstrated experience with the customers approval and data provisioning processes pertaining to enterprise data.
- Demonstrated experience with data management, data versioning, backups, and GitHub.
- Demonstrated experience with data streaming solutions to transform and store data.
- Demonstrated experience with coordination and facilitation of meetings and technical discussions of requirements.
- Demonstrated experience tracking project status, plans, and action items.
- Demonstrated experience drafting meeting minutes.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment and providing inputs to agile operations such as scrum and retrospectives.
- Demonstrated experience with data repository storage types such as relational, NoSQL, or distributed processing framework.
- Demonstrated experience with data transformation services and pipelines such as AWS pipeline.
- Demonstrated experience with formulating strategies and designs for decoupling direct connections to the data tier.
- Demonstrated experience proposing strategies for utilizing web services and an Application Program Interfaces (API) gateway.
- Demonstrated experience creating REST APIs.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with REST APIs.
- Demonstrated experience with programming languages such as java script, java, python, php, or ruby.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgment of not only final work products but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
· Value our Customers
· Care about our Employees
· Passionate about Innovation
· Believe in Strong Work Ethic
· Rely on Teamwork
· Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting services firm zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life," both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!