Graham Technologies (GTech) is looking for a Systems Eningeer for a position in Chantilly, VA , to join our fast-growing test of over 70+ members.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation, and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable individual and team success. We are looking for a Systems Eningeer to set up web servers and enable access controls, facilitate storage in the cloud, manage databases, and transfer files from low to high on a scheduled basis. The candidate shall facilitate business requirement understanding with analytic methodologists, business analysts, and others within the customers office. Perform process modeling in support of planning and analysis efforts. Support analytic model content published through R Studio Connect working with data scientists to publish their code, notebooks, and output interactives to the server. The SE does not have to have prior experience with R Studio
We're excited about candidates who:
We're also excited about candidates who might have:
- Have active TS/SCI with a Full Scope Poly
- Demonstrated experience with basic Linux systems administration, including installing packages and configuring user accounts
- Demonstrated experience syncing package repository
- Demonstrated experience setting up and managing servers in the Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Demonstrated experience with requirements tracking
- Demonstrated experience using the Sponsor’s JIRA management tool.
- Demonstrated experience planning, tracking and managing project activities.
- Demonstrated experience managing access and connecting to various databases such as MySQL, PostegreSQL, and Impala.
- Demonstrated experience managing highly available, load balanced, servers in the cloud
- Demonstrated experience creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation
- Demonstrated experience in problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems
- Demonstrated experience developing contingency plans related to disaster recovery, continuity of operations or system deployments.
- Demonstrated experience producing schedules that realistically depict the project timeline
- Demonstrated experience working with the Sponsor’s on-site development organization
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of the Sponsor’s Analysis mission needs and operations
- Experience with R Studio products (Shiny Server, Package Manager, R Studio Server).
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgment of not only final work products but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week's Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
· Value our Customers
· Care about our Employees
· Passionate about Innovation
· Believe in Strong Work Ethic
· Rely on Teamwork
· Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting services firm zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We've cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We've purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to "have a life," both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!