Graham Technologies has an opening for an Junior Intelligence Watch Officer in Washington DC to join our fast-growing team of over 70+ members.
Graham Technologies is passionate about innovation and we want your help! We believe in each team member having a voice and sharing it to enable both individual and team success. In this role, you will
We're excited about candidates who:
- Support 24x7 IOC activities, as deemed appropriate by the Government
- Provide current intelligence information to IN leadership via notification reports, situation reports, and preparation of read books and National Security Council (NSC) books.
- Brief IN senior officials and, as authorized, our customers principals on current intelligence issues and late breaking developments.
- Receive, transmit, control, and distribute critical documents for senior leadership
- Operate intelligence and national security information systems; serve as the Department's link with the U.S. Intelligence Community for time-sensitive activities.
- Provide support assistance to senior customers officials during international travel.
- Develop processes for and carry out procedures related to maintenance of Intelligence Operations Center equipment or documentation, e.g. maintenance of Intelligence Operations Center emergency deployment kits or updating of Departmental emergency phone lists.
- Support special projects and additional tasks in response to emergent needs.
- Conduct research and analysis of complex operational issues and distribute information from intelligence, operations, and open sources.
- Ensure that briefings, read-books, papers, responses to questions, coordination of articles, desk-notes, information papers, and slides are delivered in a timely, accurate and focused way . Print, distribute and review read books, ensuring a high standard of accuracy and proper writing style.
- Provide Document Control management by ensuring all documents entering or exiting the IOC are controlled through proper logging, digitizing and storing.
- Approve and enforce policies and practices regarding documents, including their organization and disposal. Maintain a document storage plan, which includes the short and long-term housing of physical records and digital information. Execute retention policy on the disposal of documents which are no longer required for operational reasons.
- Perform other administrative and operational tasks which may be directed in order to ensure efficient operation of the IOC.
- Perform various duties of the Executive Secretariat during non-business hours, as required.
- Have an active DOE Q and SCI or DOD TS/SCI.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in a business or national security related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience performing the qualifications associated with this position. This experience may be a combination of private sector, civil service, or military experience.
- Experience in intelligence programs or projects
- Demonstrated evidence of oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and work effectively with tact and discretion with federal and contractor senior management, guests and senior decision-makers internally and externally.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced environment while multitasking (multiple phone calls, cable traffic/electronic mail monitoring, tasking from various Government agencies, etc.).
- Experience in some of the following areas: All source information including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, Open Source, and ELINT.
- Skill in intelligence research, analysis, and production. Understand the principles and techniques employed in intelligence collection, processing, production, and dissemination, as well as the analytical techniques used to develop finished intelligence reports assessments.
- Able to contribute to development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and improved business practices with an eye to professionalizing Intelligence Operations Center operations and ensuring high standards of efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to execute emergency procedures and support senior leadership during crises.
- Skill in drafting crisis and consequence management and operational plans and
- Ability to work shift-differentials between the hours of 7 PM to 6 PM, and off-normal hours.
At GTech, we believe in treating every person the way we want to be treated – fairly. Our compensation package ensures everyone at GTech is given equal pay for equal work — regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age, nationality, or even negotiation skills!
Most IT companies can probably offer many of the same services, but what sets us apart from the others, is truly our people! We care about our employees and show it often with sincere appreciation and acknowledgement of not only final work products, but the little steps taken along the way! In addition, our generous benefits package helps support our team members to live well and prosper. Here are just a few highlights:
Four Week’s Accrued PTO First Year
Ten Paid Federal Holidays
Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances
401(k) Plan with Annual Employer Contributions
Reimbursements for Continued Education and Training
Why Graham Technologies?
Our Core Values say it all!
· Value our Customers
· Care about our Employees
· Passionate about Innovation
· Believe in Strong Work Ethic
· Rely on Teamwork
· Integrity Matters
Founded in 2007, GTech is a consulting-services firm that is zealous about providing the best solutions to address our client needs and maximize the value of their investments. One of the ways we do this, is by providing exceptional employees for our clients - whose range of expertise expands the entire IT industry! We’ve cultivated a family of individuals where integrity, commitment, and reliability, are etched into the heart of our delivery teams.
In addition, we are equally zealous about caring for our employees – the lifeblood of our business! We’ve purposefully created a culture that is friendly, family-oriented, and all-inclusive. Our team members are encouraged to “have a life”, both in and out of the office, through flexible schedules (where available), continuing education, and support to pursue their passions!